SPORTDOG Radio Fence Kit
SportDog In-Ground Containment Fence
URGENT PRODUCT RECALL (Nov 4th 2016) for all Radio Systems Australia (RSA) Power supply AC Plug Adaptor Inserts sold in Australia & New Zealand and manufactured between January 2009 and January 2016 - click here for details & instructions. DO NOT UNPLUG THIS UNIT as it can break apart and expose live wires!!!!
The SportDog Stubborn In-Ground Fence System is a quick and cost effective way to keep your big or stubborn dog home on larger properties up to 100 acres. He will hear a tone followed by a correction if he tries to cross the boundary you have set. It's a simple way to also to keep him out of restricted areas like the chookpen and garden. Just plan your perimeter layout, install the transmitter and wire, and complete the brief dog training programme.
Extra wire can also be purchased for blocks up to 100 acres. We suggest you call us if you need to add extras to the kit, and we can eliminate some of the excess packaging and give you a better freight price
- Medium to large dogs from 10 kilos with muscular chest and neck structure
- Hardheaded dogs with 'selective hearing' and high pain tolerance
- It also suits dogs with a very stubborn nature, but if you have a large dog of an easily trained nature, simply select a low level of correction.
- Suits dogs like: Staffys, Mastiffs, Ridgebacks, Shepherds, Cattle Dogs, Hounds
- Working Dogs and Hunting Dogs which often need a higher correction level, especially if they are accustomed to working with a remote training collar
- Recommended for 6 months and over: your dog must be able to understand and carry out basic commands
- This system is not recommended for vicious or aggressive animals that may pose a threat to others
- Recommended for healthy animals only, please consult your vet if you have any concerns about your dog's health (pregnancy, heart condition, medication etc.)
- Quick and easy to install
- Covers up to 100 acres with additional wire & flags (sold separately)
- Wire break alarm sounds on transmitter
- Adjustable boundary width dial on transmitter
- Anti-linger feature prevents your dog from hanging out in the warning zone and running the battery down
- Over Correction Protection: correction cuts off after 30 seconds if your pet 'freezes" in the correction zone.
- Warning tone continues until he leaves the area.
- Waterproof and submersible Receiver Collar with 4 correction levels plus Tone/Vibration only. The top level is about 50% stronger than the PetSafe Ultralight Collar
- System works with multiple pets: additional collars required
- Compatible with all PetSafe and Dog & Cat Fence Collars. Extra collars can be added.
- Replaceable 9v battery lasts approx 3-6 months
- LEDlight: shows low battery and flashes the level when setting the correction
- Transmitter with power adaptor and built-in lightening protection
- Stubborn In-Ground Fence Collar on vinyl collar strap (160g)
- Replaceable 9v battery for collar (life 3-6 months)
- Test Light Tool
- 2x150 metre roll of wire & 100 Boundary Flags to cover up to 1 acre
- Wire splices as required
- Product Manual with full training programme
- Tough module on vinyl strap with metal buckle
- Weight 160g H 38mm x W67mm x D38mm
- Neck size: Maximum 64cm
- Receiver can be operated only by the transmitter
- Waterproof Stubborn collar with test light
- Replaceable 9v battery for collar
- 4 programmable correction levels (medium to very high)
- Built in lightening protection
- Wire break alarm
- Can cover up to 100 acres (with extra wire)
- Power adaptor
- Low batter light indicator
- 300 metres of wire with 100 Boundary flags (covers 1 acre)
- Instruction Manual and DVD
- 3 year warranty and 30 day guarantee
- INCLUDES BONUS 300 mtrs wire and 100 flags
OPTIONAL EXTRAS not included in price:
- Additional collars
- Additional wire/flags (150m rolls with 50 flags)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!