Shop by Price
You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Heated Bedding Tips
IMPORTANT TIPS for Heated Beds
- Heated mats may feel cool to the touch until after the dog's weight is on the mat for a short while.
- To check that a mat is working, place a pillow on the mat for 15 minutes then check under the pillow to see if the mat is warm.
- Don't forget to remove the pillow.
- Heating performance can be decreased by placing pad on a cold tile floor, or enhanced by placing newspapers, mat, or padding under the pad. Some mats can have adjustable heat settings.
- Additional covers on top of the mat are not recommended. They will affect the heating performance. A thick cover can block the heat transfer and cause the mat to OVERHEAT. This does not apply to lightweight covers of the type the manufacturer has supplied.
- Pads should always sit FLAT on the floor. The heating element should not be curved or bent. The Warm-a-Pet flexible mat can be curved slightly and is suitable for trampoline style beds.
- Do not place heavy objects on the mat as this can cause hot-spots and overheating.
- From time to time check that the electric heating element pad is flat and free of wrinkles, as these can damage the unit.
- NEVER pull the mat by the electrical cord.
HANDY HINT: Measure the mat/pad size on your floor to see how big the area will be.. Your dog's legs can be off the mat, but should still be supported for his comfort.